Wayward: self-willed; rebellious; unruly; impulsive

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nothin new Tuesday

There isn't much to tell today. Carey is hanging in there this rotation and I pray each day that he makes it home before 9:00 p.m. He is having a hard time balancing work and home life when he's only home to put AGW to bed! He's been getting a quick 5 hour nap before I push him out of bed at 4:30 and out the door (at least with a hot breakfast!) by 5:00. AGW is struggling to understand why her daddy is working so much and when he will be home. The lack of consistency is difficult for her. She and I continue to frequent the gym (although Hayes is really starting to limit my productivity!) and local parks. Other than that, we are inside more than I would like to escape the heat and humidity.

Doesn't this picture make her look so big?


Silly cat!


Oh so pretty.


She bribed Emma in with a stick. Then wouldn't let her out! Cash was of course jealous that he couldn't get in!


New talent?


I went to find a "going home" outfit for Hayes. How could I pass this up? Besides, she'll need it, right?


I managed to drag Carey on another hike- post call. Let's just say he WAS the walking dead!



You will never believe how much this girl loves shoes already! It's scary.


Carey is spoiled rotten! He mentioned that he was craving a cookie cake with all of that frosting. AGW had a blast making the poor-mans version! Far better than store bought!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet note, too cute! I love the pictures. She is growing like a thundering weed! Her hair is getting long, too! p

    ReplyDelete