Wayward: self-willed; rebellious; unruly; impulsive

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our Sweet Emma



































































This morning AGW woke up bright and early at 4:30. This is the time our alarm goes off so she may have heard it. She was also "col-col" (cold) because we are now sleeping with the windows open and her fan made it nice and cool upstairs. I had a decision to make: do I lay down and try to get her to go back to bed and risk not being able to make Carey breakfast and pack his lunch? Nope, I couldn't do that. She was thrilled to be able to get up and eat breakfast with her Daddycat and watch Thomas the Train!

Even with our alarm blaring across the room, I never actually woke up to hear AGW. But fortunately AGW has a watcher. After Carey hit the snooze button and I was back to sleep, Emma didn't give up. She jumped up and down at my pillow crying. This is the first sign that something is wrong. Emma never needs anything during the night. So I knew immediately that AGW must be upset. Sure enough, as I headed upstairs to check on her I heard her cries for Momma. What a great keeper Emma is! She sure does love her baby! I'm so grateful for my loving, caring, and protective Emma. She adores AGW and takes such good care of our family!
Everyone loves our big, goofy Cash and so do I, but he doesn't care for our family in the mothering way that Emma does. So here is a tribute to my sweet Emma (and proof that AGW is the love of her life!)






















1 comment:

  1. MISS EMMA IS A SWEETHEART !!! SHE LOVES HER BABIES

    ReplyDelete