Wayward: self-willed; rebellious; unruly; impulsive

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fire hydrants, Music, Swimming

Have you ever noticed this fire hydrant in our front yard?


Apparently, neither have I.


I'm just going to leave it at that. I can't even talk about it. I will say that my very sweet, loving, and forgiving husband surprised me when he came home from work with my favorite feel-good foods: peanut m&m's and butter pecan ice cream. What a man!

We received free Jonas Brother tickets in the mail a few weeks ago. Because we love to go and do things, we couldn't pass up a free show. Even if it meant suffering through a Jonas Brothers concert with thousands of tweenagers. AGW couldn't have had a better time. She had her daddy's undivided attention and could sing and dance along with lots of "friends". She had a blast.




Last night Carey literally crashed on top of AGW. She didn't seem to mind though!


This girl is possibly even more of a river rat than her momma. She thinks her life revolves around swimming and will be the first to point out any body of water.



Usually when AGW hears the dogs barking she perks up and says "Daddy HOME!!!!". Today she started something new "Hayes home?". Silly girl is ready for her little brother but a little confused about his arrival. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment