Wayward: self-willed; rebellious; unruly; impulsive

Thursday, December 1, 2011

We're still here!

We're still here. I promise! I'm not sure how, but it seems like we're more busy than ever. This is Carey's first day on a new service and he finished Trauma successfully. We had been staying up much too late just be able to spend a few minutes with each other and with the kids, but their little bodies, and his big body are run down, exhausted and fighting colds. So unfortunately, we are attempting to get Aisley, Hayes, and Daddy, all in bed by 8 p.m. Considering how late he gets home, it's been a challenge!
Hayes almost has 4 teeth on top, is super fast and super curious. He loves to eat dog and cat food if I forget to put it up out of reach. His favorite game is to see what he can drop in the dog water bowl (including my iphone). This past weekend he developed some sort of bump on his cute little tush and I had to let him wonder naked for just a minute while I inspected it. He took that opportunity to wonder over to the Christmas tree and pee on it. :)
Aisley is consuming herself with all things girly. She's really into playing babies and dress up. She enjoys bossing Hayes any chance she gets. She is also quite good at writing A's and a few other random letters as well as the number 3. The other day she told me that she could smell Jesus. :)
I'm adjusting to being inside most of the day. In the next few days I will have to sit and plan indoor crafts and activities for these tots or we may all go insane. They sure do get bored quickly. I squeeze in a run when I can and yoga if I'm able. To be honest, that's not as often as I'd like. Oh- babies are up! That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment