Wayward: self-willed; rebellious; unruly; impulsive

Thursday, December 2, 2010

So you may have noticed that I'm still MIA. I haven't quite figured out how to add blogging into my routine. We're all still alive and well (even Carey) and we're enjoying the begining of winter in Cincinnati.

We all enjoyed Carey's two week vacation but it flew by, of course. Then he had two weeks of general surgery and last night he started his month of night float. I've been dreading night float but after last night I don't think it will be so bad. AGW usually isn't awake when Carey goes to work so that was extremely upsetting for her. (He goes in at 7 pm and gets home around 7 am.) She was afraid that he would leave and not come back- she's had too many relatives do that lately :( When she realized that her daddy would be back, she was ok.

HLW is growing at supersonic speed. He is trying really hard to hold his head up so that he can see everything that is going on in our zoo. He's a very good baby and does his best to sleep as much as possible...just like his daddy :) His weight is no longer an issue, he is quickly turning into a chunky monkey! He doesn't fuss much at all, very rarely do I hear him cry. He does squeek a lot. Actually, he squeeks, grunts, and groans, constantly. I've also been hearing more and more coos as he tries to put his little thoughts into sounds for me. Oh! I just heard an adorable giggle too! Music to my ears!

AGW is also growing like a weed. She is still very tall and skinny and is turning into quite the athlete. She keeps herself very busy chasing and tormenting all of the animals, caring for her babydoll, and running in and out of the house. She and Cash spend hours exploring the furthest corners of the yard and chasing squirls. She absolutely loves going to school, although her teachers report that she is very quiet and reserved. Rarely do they hear a peep out of her. I was shocked to hear that considering how talkatiave and lively she is at home!

As for me, I am loving life. I have two perfect, precious, adorable, babies to keep me company all day! I've become excellent at letting dishes and laundry pile up just so I can play with my babies. I'm loving life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment