Wayward: self-willed; rebellious; unruly; impulsive

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nu-ness!

Wow. This week flew by. I can't believe it's practically Friday! We are 2 weeks away from Match Day! I'm beyoned excited!

Carey is still enjoying his surgery rotation. He dreams about cental lines and ventilators in the 5 or so hours of sleep he gets each night and loves it. We get to expect him home between 4-6 each night and love the early afternoons. The poor guy doesn't get a break though, he's busy with home projects until 9 or 10. We have our first official showing tomorrow and our fingers are crossed that they will love it. In a perfect world we would have the house sold in the next 2 weeks so that we can buy a house in our new city in April. I've learned that my perfect world clashes with reality, but I'm still hopeful.

AGW is still sick. If I wasn't married to a soon-to-be doctor, I'd be panicing. Carey says that it's most likely viral and we just have to wait it out. I've never been a big fan of excessive use of antibiotics, so I'm glad that we have similar theories when it comes to illness. A week of fever makes me question my theory though and I'm happy to have him reassure me that it's a virus. (Grandparents- don't worry, if it gets any worse we'll take her to her doctor. Just so you know, he has the same theory as us and won't give her any medicine if it is viral :)

I must say "goodness" a lot. It's better than what I could say... Appearantly I said it early this morning and I had an echo! "Nu-ness! Nu-ness, nu-ness!" That was the best thing I heard all day!


We've been enjoying the sunny weather lately and hoping it will clear up the crud!


Sick but still precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment