Wayward: self-willed; rebellious; unruly; impulsive

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Delivery Plan

I'm still getting ready. I love it. I love planning and packing and preparing. Even if everything does change after I've already got everything ready. I can't help it, I'm just so excited! :0

We found out that Carey is off on Wednesday (the day of the surgery) and Thursday. At least we're 95% sure he's off. The schedule isn't really clear to me but he seems to think he's off, so I'm going with it. That means that AGW will make it to preschool for pictures (yay!) and that Carey can pick up my mom from the airport (a huge relief for her). Unfortunately Carey is on call Friday, so he'll be immediately thrown back into the rotation. That means he'll have slept at the hospital 3 nights in a row, yuck. That also means that it'll be just me and Hayes alone in the hospital Friday. Great bonding time with my big man!

During the surgery a sweet friend from church is going to watch AGW at her house. This family has 2 young girls and Holly also babysits a few other kids during the week, so AGW will have lots of friends to keep her occupied. She loves going to "play" at this friend's house during our Life Group on Sunday nights and it's comforting to know that she's familiar with the family. Carey will pick up AGW after the surgery and all 4 of us will stay the night at the hospital. I'm actually VERY excited that we'll all be together as a family for that first night!

So that's my plan. We'll see how it matches up with God's plan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment