Wayward: self-willed; rebellious; unruly; impulsive

Sunday, September 19, 2010

AGW

I realize that I haven't had much to say lately. That's usually a good thing. The only thing interesting around here is AGW. She's hilarious. Here's my attempt to verbalize her charming personality:

She tells me to "hole non" (hold on)

She asks "You OK? " and the only answer she will accept is yes

She likes to help me go night-night

She (usually) has very good manners: she loves to say "thank you Mommy" even when it's not necessary:
Me: "Wow, you sure have a lot of boo-boos"
AGW: "Yeah, thank you Mommy"

When she gets really excited she yells "I happy!"

She is obsessed with trains, turtles, bridges, and rivers

She loves to sing and dance

She refuses to see my belly (denial of what's to come?)

She claps and cheers when we drive by our church

She loves to look for "her" red truck when Daddy is coming home from work

Daddy goes night-night at the 'opital to help friends feel better

A gummy vitamin makes anything and everything OK

She is very interested in dressing herself and attempts (unsuccessfully) to do so

She enjoys "reading" everything to me :)


There really is so much more, but I happen to think that every single facial expression is hilarious, every word out of her mouth is precious (almost), and every developmental milestone makes her a genius, so of course I could continue this list forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment