Wayward: self-willed; rebellious; unruly; impulsive

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So far today AGW has put make up on Emma and covered my face in stickers. She is adjusting to all of the changes very well. She helps as much as possible and loves on her baby brother constantly.

Hayes finally got through his battle with jaundice and is putting on weight. I hope I can keep up with his eating habits now! He still pees through every outfit I put on him and most of the time he pees through my outfit and a towel as well! He isn't as fussy as AGW was (so far) but does request to be held often .

Carey is finishing up his last week of pedi surg. It seems that it went really well and he got to operate a little more than usual. He definitely showed more interest in the last month and was also able to make a few contacts.

As for me, I'm still adjusting to the changes both physically and emotionally. I'm in love with our new family and attempting to figure out a routine that works for everyone. It make take a while! :)

Until I'm able to get everything lined out, expect my posts to be short and sweet. Also, expect more mistakes due to the two kiddos in my lap, lack of sleep, and multiple distractions!

No comments:

Post a Comment